Registration Now Open | 3376 GA-5
THE CLASSROOM : COVID_19 Family Support For Elementary School Children
RAINFIRE Arena Presents: THE CLASSROOM Struggling to figure out what to do with your child when you go to work this school year? The RainFire Arena is here is support you and your family during Covid-19. THE CLASSROOM is a safe and fun environment available to elementary school students.
Time & Location
Registration Now Open
3376 GA-5, 3376 GA-5, Douglasville, GA 30135, USA
About the Event
RAINFIRE ARENA / THE CLASSROOM FAQ SHEET
- What is THE CLASSROOM? THE CLASSROOM is a flexible option for families with parents or guardians that work or are unable to stay home with the student while they learning remotely.
- Is there a registration fee? Yes. Every student must be registered and pay a one-time $35 registration fee for 2020/2021 school year.
- Does my child have to attend for the entire day? No. THE CLASSROOM is designed to meet your specific needs. There are hourly, daily and weekly rates available.
- What are THE CLASSROOM hours of operation? Monday - Friday 7:30 am to 3:00pm *Late pickup fee will apply after 3:05pm. $5 for every 5 minutes after 3:05pm.
- What grades are able to attend THE CLASSROOM? All elementary school students are welcome.
- Should I be worried about COVID-19 exposure for my child? During a global pandemic, exposure to COVID-19 is possible anywhere. THE CLASSROOM is following CDC guidelines to minimize your child’s exposure and maintain a sanitized facility for your child during remote learning. Social distancing, daily temperature check for staff and students, masks on and scheduled sanitizing of high touch zones are some of the precautions being taken.
- What is the cost? Weekly Fee: $99 Daily Fee: $35 Hourly Fee: $10/hour for up to 3 hours
- When is payment due? Weekly fee must be paid every Monday for the upcoming week. Daily and hourly fees must be paid when the student is checked-out.
- What forms of payment are accepted? CashApp: $RFArenaClassroom PayPal: RainFireArenaClassroom@gmail.com Credit Card / Debit Card
- What should my student bring with them to THE CLASSROOM? Computer/ Computer Charger/ School Supplies/ Hand Sanitizer/ Headphones/ Mask / Lunch & Water Bottle/ Printed Class Schedule. *Weekly students will have a locker available where they can safely store their items for use the next day. PLEASE PROVIDE A PRESS BUTTON COMBINATION LOCK FOR YOUR CHILD.
- Is lunch available for purchase? No. Students must bring their lunch from home.
- Student Registration Fee$35$350$0